Saturday, August 13, 2011

BLOG SALEEE!!!


Soo I've been throwing out things a lot because I don't need them. Since I'm a beauty addict, (and I owe my mom a shit ton of money) I've decided to sell some things.
MAC - Growing Trend - Fashion Flower - Worn twice, didn't go with my skin tone. 14.50 orginal 10$ my price.
Sephora - Blush Me - Brun - Amazing color, just got a new blush that fits me better, worn maybe 10 times loads of product still there! 12$ original 7$ my price
Clinique - Key Lime Pie - Used once on halloween! 14.50 - 10$
Clinique - Beige Shimmer - Only used a couple of times, nothing wrong with it just never used. 14.50 - 10$
Clinique - Color Surge Trio - Includes shadows, Pink Slate, Beach Plum, and Coffee Shop- lovelovelove this trio! Just don't use it that much anymore, slight dent in beach plum. 22$ original 16 my price
OPI - Yodel Me On My Cell - Gooooorgeous color from the Swiss Shades collection never use it anymore 8.50 - 5
OPI - Brand New Iceskates - Lovely color. never use it anymore.  8.50 - 5
PICTURES -
OPI - Color To Watch - just has a pink spot on the side  :oops:  8.50 - 5
Milani - Neon Pink Rocks - Eh, gorgeous color in bottle, just doesn't go well on my skin tone -__- 5 - 2














No comments:

Post a Comment